Minecraft Playbook is a website created by Fans for Fans to provide game play information¬†Minecraft via Crafting receipes, articles, videos, images, and other media to make the game more enjoyable for all. ¬†Our Playbook¬†section provides insight to crafting & building in the Minecraft world.
- Minecraft is the #1 Selling PC game of All-Time, over 22 Million sold as of January 2016. see here
- Minecraft is the #3 Selling Game of All-Time, 72¬†Million sold as of January 2016.
- Only Tetris (400 Million) and Wii Sports (82 Million) have sold more.
Minecraft is a sandbox video game created by Swedish programmer Markus “Notch” Person. ¬†The game was originally published by Mojang for the PC on May 19, 2009, the “full version” was published on November 18, 2011. ¬†Current development of the Minecraft game platform is currently done by lead developer Jens Bergensten at Mojang. ¬†On November 6,2014, Mojang along with ownership of Minecraft was purchased by Microsoft. ¬†The game is available on a variety of platforms:
|PC||May 19, 2009||Full Version: November 18,2011|
|Android||October 7, 2011|
|Apple iOS||Novmeber 17, 2011|
|Console (XBOX 360)||May 9, 2012||via XBOX Live Arcade|
|Console (PS3)||December 17, 2013|
|Console (PS4)||September 4, 2014|
|Console (XBOX One)||September 5, 2014|
|Windows Phone||December 10, 2014|
|Wii U Edition||December 17, 2015||Nintendo eShop|
- Minecraft.Net – Minecraft’s Main Website.
- Mojang.com – Mojang’s Main Website (Developer of Minecraft)
- Minecraft Store – Purchase Minecraft from Mojang here.
- Minecraft Realms – Hosted Server for Minecraft services (Mojang.)
- Twitter (Mojang) – Twitter account for Mojang for current news & events in minecraft.
- Facebook (Minecraft) – Minecraft’s Facebook page.
- Minecraft – Wikipedia– Information on Minecraft & history of game development.